RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us or return your order.
- You have 14 working days for goods to reach us when returning your items from the date you received the parcel.
- You can either post things back to:
Rosy Penguin, 406 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 5HY
You can pop in to the shop
- In each case please include your name, contact details, the date you received the parcel and a note of what you’re returning this will help us to process things quickly for you.
- Items being returned to us must be unused, in their original condition, and with any labels intact and still attached. Where provided, belts and any packaging should be included with your return.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- Also note, we do not accept returns of any jewellery, hair accessories, sunglasses, socks or products in our beauty section including (but not exclusively) candles, diffusers, soaps and masks.
- We recommend that you use a secure, trackable postal or courier service and ensure that the packaging of the items is sufficient to protect them fully and maintain their good condition during transit.
- We recommend you consider insuring the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for them until we receive them.
- If you change your mind about your purchase, we can offer you a full refund within 14 days of purchase with a receipt.
- However, if the item is damaged or faulty, we will do our best to repair the item for you and failing this, we will offer you a replacement.
CLICK & COLLECT:
- Click & Collect is a service that allows you to buy online and collect purchases in store. There are no delivery charges and no waiting around at home for the postman!
- If the goods you wish to return reach us within 14 days of receipt in their original, unused and unworn we will refund your purchase within 7 working days of receiving your package. Generally, this is processed a lot sooner, it just depends on the bank and has to account for the time we need to quarantine items.
- Please note if goods are not in pristine condition that we will be unable to accept the goods for a refund.
- If you wish to cancel an order made through the click and collect system, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org