Please Note: Please allow 2 weeks from the time of posting for your refund to be processed.
Be assured we’re doing our best to get things sorted for you as soon as we possibly can whilst taking appropriate care during this current crisis.
RETURNS & REFUNDS OF YOUR ONLINE PURCHASES
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us or return your order. This is provided you have notified us in writing of your intention to return the item within seven working days of receipt. You can do so by emailing us at email@example.com
- You have 14 working days for goods to reach us when returning your items from the date you received the parcel. However, we ask that sale items are returned within 7 days.
- You can either post things back to:
Rosy Penguin, 406 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 5HY
You can drop things in to the shop on Tuesdays or Fridays between 11-2pm.
- In each case please include your name, contact details, the date you received the parcel and a note of what you’re returning.
- Items being returned to us must be unused, in their original condition, and with any labels intact and still attached. Where provided, belts and any packaging should be included with your return.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- Also note, we do not accept returns of any jewellery, socks or products in our beauty section including (but not exclusively) candles, diffusers, soaps and mask.
- We recommend that you use a secure, trackable postal or courier service and ensure that the packaging of the items is sufficient to protect them fully and maintain their good condition during transit.
- We recommend you consider insuring the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for them until we receive them.
IN STORE RETURNS POLICY
- If you change your mind on your purchase, we can offer you exchange, or a store credit note within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. As a small business we are unable to offer refunds.
- However, if the item is damaged or faulty, we will do our best to repair the item for you and failing this, we will offer you a replacement.
CLICK & COLLECT
- Click & Collect is a service that allows you to buy online and collect purchases in store (when we are open again). There are no delivery charges and no waiting around at home for the postman!
- If the goods you wish to return reach us within 14 days of receipt in their original, unused and unworn we will refund your purchase within 14 working days of receiving your package generally this is processed a lot sooner, depending on the bank.
- Please note if goods are not in pristine condition that we will be unable to accept the goods for a refund or credit note.
- If you wish to exchange your item for another size or style, then let us know ASAP by emailing judith@rosypenguin so that we can reserve the requested item for you.
- If you wish to cancel an order made through the click and collect system, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org