Flamingos' Life Classic 70s White Khaki Grey
Flamingo’s aim is to make biodegradable sneakers. All their production centres are local, located in Elche (Spain) and are managed by families. They use materials developed by ourselves such as corn, bamboo, hemp, organic cotton, grown only with water (no pesticides), and natural rubber extracted in a sustainable way from the Hevea brasiliensis tree.
- Upper material made from 50% corn and 50% PU (25% Recycled)
- Inner lining from 50% bamboo and 50% PU
- Sole made with 25% natural rubber, 25% conglomerate like natural silica and 50% synthetic rubber
- Removable insole made with 50% cork and 50% natural rubber
- Organic cotton laces
If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest.
- We recommend washing your sneakers with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
- Don't wash them in the washing machine or use the dryer.
- Don’t use bleach.